If you have visited Lancaster County before, the vast number of stores, restaurants, shops, cafes, theatres, antique stores, boutique stores can be overwhelming to say the least. So much to do and so little time to enjoy all that Lancaster has to offer. But…there’s more now! Here is a quick idea of some of the new restaraurants and stores that have recently been opened.
- Smokehouse BBQ & Brews opened at Plain & Fancy in Bird in Hand. This new restaurant serves pork, chicken, brisket and ribs and the menu includes craft beers and wines.
- Catalina’s on Orange will be opening later this month in downtown Lancaster. This pizza and sandwich shop will be a mix of Italian, Spanish and American dishes.
- The popular Log Cabin Restaurant opened last month with a revised menu and has undergone some renovations. There is a new rooftop dining terrace and the menu now includes burgers but also steak and lobster that is was known for.
- Copper Cup Coffee shop has opened its second location in a former bank building on the west side of Lancaster. Coffee, lattes, scones, and other breakfast items are available.
- Callaloo Trinidadian Kitchen will be opening in May in downtown Lancaster. Look forward to some Trinidad inspired entrees.
- A new distillery will be coming to Lititz in late May. Stoll and Wolfe began construction on a 40 seat tasting room and will sell Pennsylvania wines and craft beers.
And this is only a sampling of the many new things opening in the area. So come back and visit again – there is always something new happening in Lancaster County! We hope to see you soon.